Alpine MRP-F300 4/2 Channel Amp
IN-STORE PURCHASE ONLY
V-Power amplifiers deliver the sound quality that made Alpine famous. Highly efficient power supplies housed in sleek black casings guarantee that these amps stand out in performance and appearance. The thermal management system dissipates heat and saves power, so your V-Power amp will run reliably for years to come.
The MRP-F300 4-channel amplifier sends 50 watts RMS to each of your front and rear speakers, or switches to 2-channel mode to power a pair of subwoofers. You can also switch to 3-channel mode, then power a subwoofer with 150 watts RMS while the other two channels power a pair of full-range speakers.
High- and low-pass filters put you in command of the frequencies that reach your speakers, while the bass boost is armed with plenty of low-end punch. Preamp- and speaker-level inputs allow you to connect this amp in almost any vehicle. Let a V-Power amplifier transform the sound of your car's audio system.
- 4-channel car amplifier
- 50 watts RMS x 4 at 4 ohms (75 watts RMS x 4 at 2 ohms)
- 150 watts RMS x 2 bridged output at 4 ohms (4-ohm stable in bridged mode)
- 2-, 3-, or 4-channel output
- variable high-pass/low-pass filters (50-400 Hz, 12 dB/octave)
- selectable bass boost (12 dB at 50 Hz)
- subsonic filter (15 Hz, 18 dB/octave for channels 3 & 4)
- MOSFET power supply
- CEA-2006 compliant
- STAR Topology (minimizes internal noise and prevents ground interference)
- speaker- and preamp-level inputs
- gold-plated screw terminals
- fuse rating: 25A x 2
- 8-gauge power and ground leads recommended — wiring and hardware not included with amplifier
- 10-11/16"W x 2-7/16"H x 9-9/16"D
- warranty: 1 year
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: