JL Audio 360 Watt, 4 Channel Amp
IN-STORE PURCHASE ONLY
You know you're holding a serious piece of sound equipment when you feel the heft of a JX amp. JL Audio designed these amplifiers with sturdy, high-grade parts that ensure excellent heat management, provide high current flow, and deliver stable performance in almost any situation. You won't find blinking lights or meters on the outside of these amps, but you will find oversized output transistors and rugged MOSFET power supplies inside. The sleek, high-mass aluminum heatsink keeps things cool enough to virtually eliminate thermal shut-downs.
The JX360/4 4-channel amp delivers 70 watts RMS per channel to your front and rear speakers, and it's a great match for high-quality component speakers. You can also switch over to 2-channel mode, and power a pair of subs with 180 watts RMS each. Use the variable low-pass filter and bass boost to tune the amp to your subwoofer system. The amp includes speaker-level inputs, along with preamp inputs and outputs, so it's ready to work in virtually any system.
- 4-channel car amplifier
- 70 watts RMS x 4 at 4 ohms (90 watts RMS x 4 at 2 ohms)
- 180 watts RMS x 2 at 4 ohms
- Class AB amplifier design
- MOSFET switching power supply
- frequency response: 20-20K Hz
- variable high- and low-pass filter (50-200 Hz, 12 dB/octave)
- preamp inputs and outputs
- speaker-level inputs
- 4-gauge power and ground leads and a 50-amp fuse recommended — wiring and hardware not included with amplifier
- no onboard fuses — when installing multiple amps in a system, an additional 50-amp in-line fuse between the distribution block and the amplifier is recommended
- 16"W x 2-3/16"H x 7-11/16"D
- warranty: 2 years
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: